Please do not hesitate to submit a missing person from within the province of Alberta.
We’ll be sure to do our very best to give you the broadest reach of Albertans as possible.
There is no 24-hour wait period required. Never hesitate. The sooner the better.
YOU MUST PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Date they were last seen or heard from.
- Where they were last seen.
- Their age.
- Height, weight, hair color & eye color. (Please provide at least two.)
- Any medical problems they may be dealing with.
- Any other details you may have that would be helpful to the general public.
- A clear photo.